Bailey Recruiting Online Privacy Statement
About Bailey Recruiting
Bailey Recruiting aspires to maximize talent attraction and retention— while simultaneously providing individuals with significant opportunities to realize their professional aspirations and achieve personal success. We partner with clients to help them achieve their talent strategies and business goals, and we partner with potential candidates about their career aspirations.
Specifically, this includes:
- IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise, as well as managed, project-based, and outsourced IT services for companies in the United States, but primarily in the U.S. State of Oklahoma.
- Technology executive search services across an entire organization, including board of directors, C-suite, executive and senior VPs, and directors for companies in the United States, but primarily in the U.S. State of Oklahoma.
When this Policy AppliesThis Policy applies to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information:
(i) through our website(s) and related applications and content that link or refer to this Policy (including the Bailey Recruiting websites); and Bailey Recruiting content made available to you) (collectively the "Sites");
(ii) in connection with any of our events or sales, marketing, advertising and recruitment activities or in the course of providing other Bailey Recruiting services to you (collectively with the Sites, the "Bailey Recruiting Services"); and
(iii) when receiving services from you.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that Bailey Recruiting does not own or control.
What is in this Policy?
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Cookies and Online Tracking
- Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties
- Your Privacy Rights
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Children's Privacy
- Links to Other Sites and Public Forums
- Contacting Us
- Changes to this Policy
Collection of Personal Information
Bailey Recruiting collects and maintains personal information from the following categories of individuals:
- Visitors: individuals who visit or use our Site(s) or any other Bailey Recruiting Services, so that we can provide them with the Site(s) or Bailey Recruiting Services they require;
- Job seekers: individuals that apply for job opportunities with Bailey Recruiting to fill our internal positions or as part of our staffing and recruiting services or Bailey Recruiting's customers through our search or recruiting services (in each case, whether such applications are made online or offline);
- Customers, vendors, service providers and other suppliers: employees, representatives and/or agents of our customers, service providers, vendors and other suppliers with whom we have a business relationship and/or manage on behalf of our customers.
If you submit any personal information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the Bailey Recruiting Services, you confirm that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
The types of information we collect include the following:
- Information submitted to us: Bailey Recruiting collects personal information that individuals provide to us through Bailey Recruiting Services, such as when they visit one of our Sites, post on our forums or blogs, to access certain Bailey Recruiting Services related applications (like a Bailey Recruiting job board), or if they subscribe to our marketing or register for an Bailey Recruiting event or webinar or otherwise contact us. We may also collect personal information from individuals offline, for example when individuals provide information to us by telephone or in person at events or at one of our recruitment offices.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- username and password when you register on our Sites;
- professional information, such as your job title, department or job role;
- information you provide about others you would like us to contact (for example referrals or references) or information regarding your emergency contacts;
- resume or C.V. information, such as employment and education history, language proficiencies, security clearance information and other work-related skills, awards and honors, membership in clubs and organizations, personal interests and activities and information regarding your career interests and other qualifications for or desires regarding future employment opportunities, including information regarding desired compensation and benefits; and
- citizenship and work authorization status.
Where we request information from you, we will let you know prior to collection whether the provision of the personal information we are requesting is compulsory or whether the information may be provided on a voluntary basis and the consequences of not providing the information.
- Information we collect automatically: We automatically collect certain technical information from visitors to our Site(s), such as the Internet protocol (IP) address of their device, their login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platforms. We may also automatically collect certain information about their visits to our Site(s), such as download errors experienced and length of visits to certain pages. When you download, install or use Bailey Recruiting apps, we and our service providers may track and collect certain device related information (such as your device's unique ID) and certain app usage data (such as the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the app based on your device ID.
- Information we receive from other sources or third parties: We may receive or acquire information about our visitors, job seekers, customers and suppliers from third party partners (such as background check providers) or other third party sources (such as information from publicly available sites (like Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com or LinkedIn)),or a job seeker's third party reference.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information Bailey Recruiting collects will be used only as described in this Policy and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. For the most part, we collect and use personal information to effectively provide and improve the Bailey Recruiting Services (such as our Sites and related search or recruiting services) and to comply with applicable laws and government regulations (such as, to comply with mandatory employment, tax and insurance requirements).
More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing and administering the Bailey Recruiting Services and for internal operations (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes);
- Protecting the Bailey Recruiting Services (for example, fraud monitoring and prevention);
- Responding to your communications;
- Complying with applicable laws and government regulations;
- If you are a job seeker:
- facilitating the recruitment, staffing or search process by helping to find job seekers a suitable assignment or job match with us or with our customers;
- storing information about your recruitment or other preferences;
- sending you e-mails and other communications about job postings that we think fit your profile, and to notify you about events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by Bailey Recruiting; and
- to interact with you on third party social networks (like LinkedIn).
- Gauging the number of users and usage of the Site(s), so we can plan Site bandwidth and capacity accordingly;
- Recognizing you when you return as a repeat visitor to our Site(s) or other online Bailey Recruiting Services;
- Providing information on goods and services you have requested;
- Sending you e-mails and other promotional communications about Bailey Recruiting marketing, advertising and promotions in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing at any time by contacting us via email or using unsubscribe links within email marketing messages.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, services and offerings, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites, products and services and operating and expanding our business activities; and
- Notifying you about changes to our Site(s) or other Bailey Recruiting Services.
Personal information collected online through the Bailey Recruiting Services may also be supplemented with information you provide to us through other Bailey Recruiting services, as well as other online and offline sources (such as recruitment fairs, social media platforms (like LinkedIn), trade shows, or other events) and other data appending methods (such as spot tags, tracking and cookies as referenced below).
We may also use the personal information we receive for the purposes of creating anonymized and aggregated statistics that do not reveal the specific identity of any person.
In most cases, Bailey Recruiting will process personal information for a variety of business purposes which are in our legitimate interests (for example, to operate its business and provide you with services you have requested), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (as described above). However in some cases and always where required by applicable law, Bailey Recruiting will seek your consent to process your personal information (including any Sensitive Personal Information).
Cookies and Online Tracking
Bailey Recruiting websites use "cookies" and similar technologies (like web bugs) to help personalize your online experience and for our analytics purposes.
A cookie is a small data file placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit certain websites. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you have visited.
A web bug is a graphic on a web page or email that gathers information about the computers used to view the web page or email. A web bug can collect your computer's IP address and the time you viewed the website or email.
If you prefer not to receive cookies or web bugs while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or web bugs and refuse them when your browser alerts you to their presence.
You can also refuse all cookies and web bugs by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of Bailey Recruiting websites if you do so. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use/navigate through many parts of Bailey Recruiting websites, except that access to certain Bailey Recruiting Web pages require a login and password.
You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following websites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Apple Safari: Blocks cookies by default and accepts cookies only from your current domain. To change, click Safari, Preferences, Security, and choose your preference.
Sharing Your Personal Information within Bailey Recruiting
Bailey Recruiting may disclose your personal information to any affiliate within Bailey Recruiting for use in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This sharing of personal information with Bailey Recruiting affiliates may include combining the personal information gathered by certain Bailey Recruiting Sites with information independently gathered on other Bailey Recruiting Sites as well as information gathered offline into one or more database(s) useable by Bailey Recruiting, including all of its affiliates. Again, this combined information will only ever be used for the purposes disclosed within this Privacy Statement.
Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties
Bailey Recruiting may share and disclose personal information about you with the following types of third parties and in the following circumstances:
- Potential employers or potential customers: We may share your personal information if you are a job seeker with a customer for the purpose of providing the Bailey Recruiting Services (such as staffing and recruiting services, or search, workforce management or talent advisory services).
- In connection with the above, we may need to disclose certain data about your previous employment (such as your resume and corresponding information or to the extent permitted by law, the results of any criminal background checks or other specific employee data such SSN/National ID) with that customer or other service providers or agents acting on our behalf to facilitate and enable the potential placement or employment. To the extent you are employed by a customer of Bailey Recruiting through our search or recruiting services, the Bailey Recruiting customer will process such personal information in accordance with its own policies and procedures.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose personal information to a third party where we are legally required to do so in order to respond to or comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, court orders, legal process or government requests, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We use third party vendors, consultants and other service providers to assist us in providing the Bailey Recruiting Services, including to support us in areas such as recruiting and reviewing responses to job advertisements, managing resume/CV data, IT platform management or support services, infrastructure and application services, marketing, data analytics, skills and assessments training, occupational health and safety screening, and drug and background screening. In providing these services on behalf of Bailey Recruiting, it may be necessary for us to provide these third parties with access to your personal information.
- Business transfers: Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Bailey Recruiting decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable law, the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is Bailey Recruiting's practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for other purposes with your consent.
Your Privacy Rights
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. If you would like to exercise those rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assess your request and determine, under applicable law, whether we are in position to comply with your request. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting access to data.
Your Choices:Cookies and other similar technologies: For information about how to disable selected cookies and other similar tracking technologies from collecting information on the Bailey Recruiting Services to third party properties, please see the Section headed
Marketing Communications: Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may periodically send you updates via e-mail about promotional opportunities or services we think may interest you, such as jobs in our database that match your selection criteria.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications by clicking "Unsubscribe" in any e-mail communications we send you. At the point where we request personal information about you, our Sites also give you the opportunity to decide which communications you receive.
Security of Your Personal Information
Bailey Recruiting is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. Bailey Recruiting uses cloud service providers that maintain appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful access, use or disclosure, and from accidental loss, destruction or damage. Platforms protecting data at rest and data in transmission will use appropriate encryption methodologies.
Bailey Recruiting supports online security using secure server technology because we want your data to be safe. We use state-of-the-art security cloud service providers who store personal data or transmit it to maintain data security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed 100% completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that is transferred over the internet.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section on this website.
This site is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. Bailey Recruiting does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that data from our systems.
Links to Other Sites and Public Forums
Bailey Recruiting Sites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave the Bailey Recruiting Site. Bailey Recruiting does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Bailey Recruiting's practices. Bailey Recruiting is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside of Bailey Recruiting. The personal information you choose to provide or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the policy of such third parties before submitting your personal information.
Bailey Recruiting may make message boards, news groups, and/or public forums available to users on its Sites. Any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information that may be accessed by third parties; therefore, you should use caution before deciding to disclose any personal information in these forums.
Contacting Us About Privacy
If you have any questions about this Policy please email us at email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
If we change this Policy, we will post the revised Policy on our Site, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our Policy, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page. To view previous versions of the Policy. We will update the "Effective Date" at the bottom of this page to indicate the date from which any changes take effect.
Effective Date: January 13, 2018